Aeolian Dust Monitoring Data
River aeolian dust monitoring data
Zhuoshui River Tendency chart of surrounding PM10 monitoring stations
Time Duration：2018/08/23 16:00 ~ 2018/08/25 16:00
Zhuoshui River Distribution of surrounding monitoring stations
Representation of monitoring values
Please select a monitoring station in the map above or the drop-down menu below:
Tour schedule of monitoring vehicles
- All monitoring instruments of the EPA are abide by strict quality control procedures to ensure accuracy and reliability of data. However, to avoid any omission or change in data due to internet transmission or other factors, data contained in monthly and annual reports released by the EPA still prevail.
- The air quality monitoring data downloaded onto this website is meant for general reference. It shall not be applied to any commercial activities or reprinted in any form or used as a proof whatsoever. When applying the data, please note that there might be data variation resulted from characteristics of instruments or regional environmental factors. The EPA does not make any explicit or implicit statement, assertion, guarantee or assurance about the accuracy or appropriateness of applying the data in any specific situation.
- The EPA shall not be held accountable for any damage incurred by application of data of this website without the consent of the EPA or inappropriate application of data of this website. The EPA reserves rights to delete, suspend or edit contents published on this website at anytime without the need to provide any reason or prior notification. Users shall be held accountable to evaluate and apply, at their own discretion, all data published on this website.
- If you need to cite the monitoring data provided by the EPA to publish articles or reports, please indicate sources of the data.
- Please write to us if you have any suggestions concerning the monitoring data on this website or want to share your research results.
To strengthen river aeolian dust monitoring, the EPA started to dispatch mobile air quality monitoring vehicles to areas most vulnerable to aeolian dust since December 2009, so to understand better impacts of river aeolian dust. Monitoring results can be accessed through inquiry on EPA's web page in 2 weeks after a monitoring assignment has been completed.